20 Irving Street
Worcester, MA 01609
Our mission in the Worcester Public Schools is to provide all students the opportunity to advance their scholarship with a rigorous core curriculum and high quality instruction. This enables students to discover the expanse of their academic talents, shape the quality of their character, and develop the confidence to become conscientious, reflective citizens who are empowered to better our community and our world.
- Provide a supportive, safe, and orderly learning environment that emphasizes relationships marked by respectful interactions, acceptance, inclusiveness, and our responsibility to one another.
- Work collaboratively to create and sustain excellent instruction that improves students’ skills in literacy, critical thinking, collaboration and communication to prepare them for global citizenship.
- Engage responsively with families and higher education, business and community partners to develop and enhance opportunities for all students.
- Enhance professional collaborative structures that promote strong, ethical leadership and scholarship.
Reports of the Superintendent
- District, Chandler Elementary and Union Hill Redesign plans and documents
DESE Review of WPS's Corrective Action Plan
Innovation Schools Concept
- Supporting Documents from the Local Partnership Group on Innovation Schools Concept.